Thursday, January 3, 2013

It was below 0С (32F) yesterday, the trail was frozen and felt almost like paved road. Even though my legs felt tired after the Si a day before (and they actually still feel tired) I ran with a good pace (maybe because it was that cold). Seems like these are completely different muscles working on Si and on Cougar. That makes me thinking about importance of regular workouts on Si.

Cougar 7m

When came home, I immediately drank first endurance ultragen. I've got cappuccino one and it tastes good! that's what I liked about it, all the sport recovery drinks I've tried before (not that many actually, maybe 2-3 of them) tasted like shit. At least I can drink that one, and 320 calories in one serving made me skip my dinner that was a good thing apparently as I lost 0.5kg overnight. However my legs still feel very sore after Si, so there was no miracle in regards of fast recovery and stuff.

Today's plan is 4 miles only, and that will be the first time since 2010 when I am going to run 3 days in a row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment